Thank you for considering proposing a project for the Computer Science Senior Design class!
The process we follow for a project proposal is as follows:
First, companies/individuals propose a project at the site: https://forms.gle/6GKSiMZhQrNjAP7e6
- Next, we go over these projects -- evaluating if
- it is clear what is to be done,
- the work is feasible,
- there is enough work for a semester for four to five students, and
- if the company is able to spend time with students each week to help flesh out requirements.
- If any questions arise at that time, we discuss them with the project proposers until all questions are resolved.
- Projects are then made available to students - who are then able to let us know their choices.
- Finally, we assign projects to teams and connect students with project proposers.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the instructor of the senior design class (See contacts).